Guided tours offer a unique insight into the history and culture of Marrakech and help to unveil any preconceived mysteries. A qualified independent Guide will show you around the old Medina as well as historic sites, and help you to navigate through the Souks and narrow alleyways whilst sharing their expertise, knowledge and anecdotes to make this an enriching and enjoyable experience.
Half-Day Tours are approx 3-4 hours and can include visits to Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Koutoubia Mosque and a walk through the souks.
Full-Day Tours are approx 6-7 hours and can include visits to Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Koutoubia Mosque, a walk through the souks as well as to the Secret Gardens, Menara Gardens and Majorelle Gardens.
The tours are private and can be fully customised and adapted to include a particular site of interest.
• A qualified local Guide who will be with you throughout the tour providing invaluable historical information and anecdotes
• Visits to Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Koutoubia Mosque, a walk through the souks and more
• A personal shopping experience (if required)
• A private, fully customised and enjoyable experience
• Entrance fees to Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Secret Gardens and Majorelle Gardens/Museum (approx 70-100DH each)
• Transportation costs to go to Menara and Majorelle Gardens (approx 50DH each)
• Lunch, food or drinks
• Personal expenses
|1 pax||2-3 pax||4-6 pax|
|Half-Day Tour (3-4 hours)||400 DH||250 DH per person||150 DH per person|
|Full-Day Tour (6-7 hours)||600 DH||350 DH per person||250 DH per person|
a) Guests should ideally provide at least 48 hours advance notice to use the service.
b) The Riad cannot be held responsible for any mishap that may occur during the tour.
c) Guests are advised to wear comfortable clothing, walking shoes, and sunscreen.
d) Payment is made in cash (in Euros, British Pounds or Dirhams) at the Riad upon check-out.
e) Leaving a tip for the Guide is not mandatory and entirely to your discretion.
f) The service is subject to availability of a qualified Guide.