Our cookery course will teach you how to prepare a sumptuous and delicious lunch with all the lively fragrances of the local spice market. The classes are designed for all abilities, from complete beginners to guests who are more established in the culinary arts. Classes are held Tuesday-Sunday and vary in length of between 90-120 minutes.
Our in-house chef, Bouchra, will guide you step-by-step whilst sharing top tips for preparing a richly flavoured authentic Moroccan meal. You will start the course by visiting the local market to buy fresh organic ingredients, and then return to the riad to have a hands-on practical experience to prepare and cook your meal. Finally, you can enjoy your lunch in our courtyard or on our beautiful terrace.
• Constant care and attention from our staff
• All food, ingredients, cutlery and equipment
• Visit to the local market to purchase fresh ingredients
• Step-by-step instructions on preparing your chosen meal
• Hands-on practical experience.... or you can choose to watch instead!
• Fragrant and delicious lunch
• More than one type of main course
|1 pax||2-4 pax|
|Price per person||300 DH||250 DH|
a) The class may not be suitable for adapting to different dietary requirements such as pescatarians, vegetarians and vegans. Please speak to our reception staff before your booking to determine suitability of the class.
b) Whilst we accept all abilities in the class, unfortunately due to health and safety reasons we’re unable to accept children under 14 yrs, whether they are on their own or accompanied by an adult.